WHEN October 29, 2013 at 7pm - 8:30pm
Lohrfink Auditorium, Rafik B. Hariri Building, McDonough School Of Business,
37th and O Sts NW
Washington, DC , DC 20057
Google map and directions
CONTACT Amerivan team ·
The Generational Equity Tour is coming to Georgetown! You're invited to an interactive presentation and panel discussion entitled: "Breaking Promises: The Young's Declining Share of the Economic Pie."
Featuring a keynote presentation by:
Stanley Druckenmiller, Philanthropist & former Chairman of Duquesne Capital
(The legendory investor who called the last financial crash.)
- Stephanie Ruhle, Moderator – Anchor, Bloomberg News
- Bill Novelli, Panelist – Professor, McDonough School of Business; Former CEO, AARP
- Hon. David Walker, Panelist – Former U.S. Comptroller General
- Nate Tisa, Host – Georgetown University Student Body President.
- Nick Troiano, Presenter – Co-Founder, The Can Kicks Back
- McCourt School of Public Policy
- McDonough School of Business
- Georgetown University Student Association
- College Democrats
- College Republicans
If you can't make the evening event, be sure to stop by Red Square during the day to sign up and get free swag.
RSVP below and spread the word! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The Generational Equity Tour is a nationwide series of public engagement events presented by The Can Kicks Back, a non-partisan and millennial-led campaign to defeat the national debt and reclaim our American Dream.