WHEN October 02, 2013 at 6pm - 8pm
Anderson Academic Commons (1st Floor, Event Space)
2150 E Evans Ave
Denver, CO 80208
Google map and directions
The Generational Equity Tour is coming to the University of Denver! You're invited to a screening of the nonpartisan deficit documentary Overdraft, presented by the Travelers Institute. The screening will be followed by a panel discussion.
- Bob Bixby, Panelist – Executive Director, Concord Coalition
- Richard Caldwell, Host –Co-Director of Institute for Public Policy Studies
- Vincent Carroll, Moderator – Editorial Page Editor, Denver Post
- Isabel Sawhill, Panelist – Senior Fellow, The Brookings Institution
- Joan Woodward, Panelist – President, The Travelers Institute
The event will include FREE PIZZA and DVD copies of Overdraft. The event will conclude with an interactive, real-time SMS-based polling activity.
- Institute for Public Policy Studies
- College Democrats
- College Republicans
- Concord Coalition
- Travelers Institute
If you can't make the evening event, be sure to stop by the walkway outside Sturm Hall during the day to sign up and get free swag. RSVP below and spread the word! Download our event poster. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The Generational Equity Tour is a nationwide series of public engagement events presented by The Can Kicks Back, a non-partisan and millennial-led campaign to defeat the national debt and reclaim our American Dream.